To learn more about our new programs, visit Worldview Strategies
Sign up for our eNewsletter!
- Build and strengthen community partnerships
- Engage diverse participation
- Connect participants to each other and community resources
- Generate new ideas, insights and strategies
- Produce a resource guide
We begin by listening to you. What is your vision, what partnerships do you need, who do you want to reach and what is your current capacity to achieve your goals? We then custom design a training and facilitation program based on your needs.
Our services include:
- Community Engagement and Diversity Training & Mentorship
- Asset Mapping Workshops
- Celebrating Success
Related Blog Posts:
100 seniors and elders collaborate and celebrate
West-Side Seniors and Elders Resource Guide
West-Side Youth Guide
Our community enjoyed enormous success with the Finding Home Initiative, connecting with over 70 youth and youth service providers and over 100 seniors and elders, leading to completing the Westside Youth Guide and the Westside Seniors & Elders Guide.
~ Catherine Leach, Kitsilano Neighbourhood House, Executive Director